No Job is important or urgent that we cannot afford the time to do it safely.
We believe safety is our moral obligation. We pledge to maintain the highest standards to ensure safe working conditions for our employees, our customers and the general public. We achieve this goal by creating practical, sound and up-to-date Health and Safety Policies and Procedures. These Policies and Procedures are supported with continual training and accountability.
NASCO STEEL take pride and honor in declaring the company’s commitment to satisfy their customers by providing high quality services and as well as provide and maintain the best working environment for our working staff.
In order to achieve and maintain thisNASCO National Steel Construction L.L.C.Commits the Following.
- Achieve service quality and Excellence combined with customer satisfaction.
- Develop sound information and planning systems to solve the problems before they arise as to look for continuous improvement in both process and products.
- Enhance the skills of our people through Training, personnel motivation, fostering a professional work ethics.
- To maintain emergency preparedness and response capacity in all areas of operations in order to reduce the risk of loss of life and danger to property and the environment.
- Providing Healthy and safe working environment which will protect the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff and all other parties.
We value our clients by giving satisfactory performance & strive for
"QUALITY ---- DELIVERY ON TIME ---- COMPETITIVE PRICE"